Thanks for stopping by!

Photography is one of my passions. It pushes me. Inspires me. Teaches me.
I love photography because it helps me capture the other passions of my life:
family, beaches, babies, color, art, cookies, books, girlfriends, and traveling.
(Check out my travel dates to see when I will be in your area.)
Photography makes it possible to hold onto life's little moments that pass all too quickly.
Let's capture your moments together.

Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom to follow my blog or grab my blog button!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I am not a bad blogger...

I know it may appear that I am a bad blogger. It seems I have left my blog unattended for some time now. I am a bad computer person. I cannot figure out how to continue blogging. I am stuck. I have a few post worth of photos waiting in LR to go to blog. However, each time I try to upload my photos using LR# export to blogger plug in I get this error "Unexpected reply from Picasa Web photo limit reached". So, I purchased more storage space from google. This didn't fix the problem I continue to get this message. If anyone knows what I can do to solve my little problem I would greatly appreciate some advice. I may have to start a new blog....

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

What a drag. I wish I knew more so I could help.

=(

Shillawna said...

Purchase a Flickr Pro account for $25 per year and upload til your heart's content. All you have to do is copy and paste the html code that Flickr will provide you and you can change the size of the photo to suit your blog. Easy. Try it! Don't start a new blog! That would be such a pain!

Lindsey said...

I keep checking your blog to see if we get a sneak peek of our photoshoot. I'm impatiently waiting!! LOL Hope you get the problem fixed. I'm not a very good computer person either ;)

Post a Comment

 

Words and Inspiration for Photos

Sue's News, Views 'n Muse

Grab My Button

TenderShootz

Followers

Categories

© 2010 Heather Anderson Photography

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations | CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com