Thanks for stopping by!

Photography is one of my passions. It pushes me. Inspires me. Teaches me.
I love photography because it helps me capture the other passions of my life:
family, beaches, babies, color, art, cookies, books, girlfriends, and traveling.
(Check out my travel dates to see when I will be in your area.)
Photography makes it possible to hold onto life's little moments that pass all too quickly.
Let's capture your moments together.

Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom to follow my blog or grab my blog button!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Christmas is Coming....





It is September 1st and time for a giveaway!!! With the Holidays just around the corner, I thought this would be the perfect time to offer some FREE Holiday Cards.

I am going to be doing photo shoots all over the place in the next few months. Click on my "upcoming events" button at the top of the page to see when I will be in your area!

My first offer is simple, the first 3 families to book a mini session get a FREE 16x24 print!!!

If you miss that one don't worry, there are more:

When you refer friends to me for a mini session this month you will earn FREE 5x7 holiday CARDS with unique designs by Kristin Mills Designs! Here is how it works:

1 referral=25 FREE cards
2 referrals= 50 FREE cards
3 referrals=50 cards and 8x8 album of the shoot
4 referrals=50 cards and the album all with a FREE mini session

Is your calendar already filling up? Not sure when you can find time for a photo shoot... that's ok! I've got you covered. If you have done a previous session with me anytime in 2010 my designer will create a card for you with your favorite images and I'll give you 10% off your cards when you book in Sept!

Check out my upcoming events for more info on my holiday mini sessions!

Happy September!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words and Inspiration for Photos

Sue's News, Views 'n Muse

Grab My Button

TenderShootz

Followers

Categories

© 2010 Heather Anderson Photography

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations | CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com