Thanks for stopping by!

Photography is one of my passions. It pushes me. Inspires me. Teaches me.
I love photography because it helps me capture the other passions of my life:
family, beaches, babies, color, art, cookies, books, girlfriends, and traveling.
(Check out my travel dates to see when I will be in your area.)
Photography makes it possible to hold onto life's little moments that pass all too quickly.
Let's capture your moments together.

Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom to follow my blog or grab my blog button!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Family is


love
a hand to hold
people to hang with







and happy endings

5 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Cute family!

=)

Erin Thompson said...

That last shot is priceless... love them all!

Susan Anderson said...

I especially love the one when they're walking away. For some reason, those always kinda get to me.

=)

karen said...

I love the second shot when they're walking down the path. Beautiful!

fdr/mmr said...

I think they are all inspired. I was taken by the amount of light in their eyes and the expressions of love captured.

Post a Comment

 

Words and Inspiration for Photos

Sue's News, Views 'n Muse

Grab My Button

TenderShootz

Followers

Categories

© 2010 Heather Anderson Photography

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations | CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com