Thanks for stopping by!

Photography is one of my passions. It pushes me. Inspires me. Teaches me.
I love photography because it helps me capture the other passions of my life:
family, beaches, babies, color, art, cookies, books, girlfriends, and traveling.
(Check out my travel dates to see when I will be in your area.)
Photography makes it possible to hold onto life's little moments that pass all too quickly.
Let's capture your moments together.

Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom to follow my blog or grab my blog button!

Monday, July 12, 2010

and the WINNER is....

Anne Marie is the winner of this months giveaway! Not only did she post about TenderShootZ on FB and her blog but her post lead a family to me! I look forward to meeting and photographing in August! Anne Marie won a FREE session at the beach and earned a $50 credit for referring a friend! Thanks for your support! Cannot wait to photograph your beautiful family on the beach!

Here is Anne Marie's daughter (and mine) playing at the beach last month....

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Congrats to Anne Marie. You will have fun photographing her family!

=)

Anne Marie said...

Love it!! Can't wait!

Post a Comment

 

Words and Inspiration for Photos

Sue's News, Views 'n Muse

Grab My Button

TenderShootz

Followers

Categories

© 2010 Heather Anderson Photography

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations | CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com