Thanks for stopping by!

Photography is one of my passions. It pushes me. Inspires me. Teaches me.
I love photography because it helps me capture the other passions of my life:
family, beaches, babies, color, art, cookies, books, girlfriends, and traveling.
(Check out my travel dates to see when I will be in your area.)
Photography makes it possible to hold onto life's little moments that pass all too quickly.
Let's capture your moments together.

Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom to follow my blog or grab my blog button!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother's Day Giveaway




This month is all about celebrating Mom's... so my giveaway this month is for the MOM to be!!!! If you know anyone who is in need of some maternity or newborn photos you should tell them to check this out! I will be giving away a FREE keepsake photo box with 100 5x5 prints for every newborn and maternity session booked in the month of MAY!!!! You do not have to have the session in May just book it ;)

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

You sure did a great job with Kristin's. I love those photos!

=)

Robyn said...

I wish you could do some pregnant pics of me too! I am so happy for you that your business is growing!

Piper said...

Not sure whether I would prefer maternity or newborn photos- maybe maternity since this is the last... :) Thanks for letting me know about the giveaway!!

Post a Comment

 

Words and Inspiration for Photos

Sue's News, Views 'n Muse

Grab My Button

TenderShootz

Followers

Categories

© 2010 Heather Anderson Photography

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations | CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com