Thanks for stopping by!

Photography is one of my passions. It pushes me. Inspires me. Teaches me.
I love photography because it helps me capture the other passions of my life:
family, beaches, babies, color, art, cookies, books, girlfriends, and traveling.
(Check out my travel dates to see when I will be in your area.)
Photography makes it possible to hold onto life's little moments that pass all too quickly.
Let's capture your moments together.

Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom to follow my blog or grab my blog button!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Little Chunk










This little family is just getting started. You can see how much Mom and Dad love this little guy. It was fun to spend the day with them and remember those first months of parenthood. When I asked them what the hardest part of parenthood is they both agreed it is the sleepless nights. I think parents all over the world have to agree with that! I hope I will get to watch this little guy grow.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!! Thanks again for your fabulous work!!

Susan Anderson said...

So darling. I'm glad you got a chance to be there so you could take these!

=)

karen said...

New families are so sweet! That little guy is a lapful! So cute.

Gilbert Family said...

what AMAZING photos!!! i think you captured their love beautifully!

Post a Comment

 

Words and Inspiration for Photos

Sue's News, Views 'n Muse

Grab My Button

TenderShootz

Followers

Categories

© 2010 Heather Anderson Photography

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations | CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com