Thanks for stopping by!

Photography is one of my passions. It pushes me. Inspires me. Teaches me.
I love photography because it helps me capture the other passions of my life:
family, beaches, babies, color, art, cookies, books, girlfriends, and traveling.
(Check out my travel dates to see when I will be in your area.)
Photography makes it possible to hold onto life's little moments that pass all too quickly.
Let's capture your moments together.

Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom to follow my blog or grab my blog button!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A baby to love....

This little man is the first to arrive in his family. His Mom had to work hard to get him here, but he is oh so worth it! Just look at that little sleeping face. I really enjoyed getting to spend the afternoon with him and his Mom. I got a chance to hold and and rock this this little guy to sleep. That is a good job... if you can call it that!








2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

What a sweetie!

=)

Katie said...

What a sweet little baby. Love it!

Post a Comment

 

Words and Inspiration for Photos

Sue's News, Views 'n Muse

Grab My Button

TenderShootz

Followers

Categories

© 2010 Heather Anderson Photography

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations | CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com