Thanks for stopping by!

Photography is one of my passions. It pushes me. Inspires me. Teaches me.
I love photography because it helps me capture the other passions of my life:
family, beaches, babies, color, art, cookies, books, girlfriends, and traveling.
(Check out my travel dates to see when I will be in your area.)
Photography makes it possible to hold onto life's little moments that pass all too quickly.
Let's capture your moments together.

Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom to follow my blog or grab my blog button!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Sharing the LOVE

A goal I have as a photographer this year is to GIVE BACK. Photography has given so much to me, and I want to share some of that joy with all of you. I know times are tough for a lot of people right now, and I want to do my part to make things a little easier. I have decided to give away one FREE photo session each month this year!

The first giveaway starts today! I am going to start BIG. I want to give one lucky in love couple a FREE wedding package! That includes: engagement photos, 4 hours of photography, and a disk of high resolution digital images! So, here's how it works...

From 2/1/10 through 2/22/10 (3 weeks), I will be accepting nominations. You can nominate yourself or some deserving couple you know. Just leave a comment on this post with your nomination. Your comment should include: the names of the nominees, the love story (this can be a proposal, dating story, or anything really), and a way to contact the couple if they win!

I will draw all the names out of a hat on midnight the 22nd. The winning couple will be posted on my blog on the 25th!

So, if you know anyone who is getting married this year, be sure to share this info with them!

*The wedding must take place in 2010 (and cannot be on any of my travel dates). If it is not in So Cal, there will be travel fees.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words and Inspiration for Photos

Sue's News, Views 'n Muse

Grab My Button

TenderShootz

Followers

Categories

© 2010 Heather Anderson Photography

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations | CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com