Thanks for stopping by!

Photography is one of my passions. It pushes me. Inspires me. Teaches me.
I love photography because it helps me capture the other passions of my life:
family, beaches, babies, color, art, cookies, books, girlfriends, and traveling.
(Check out my travel dates to see when I will be in your area.)
Photography makes it possible to hold onto life's little moments that pass all too quickly.
Let's capture your moments together.

Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom to follow my blog or grab my blog button!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Show the LOVE Photo sessions


When was the last time you took photos of just you and your husband... your wedding day??? I think it is time we celebrate LOVE!!! With Valentine's Day around the corner I thought it would be fun to do another day full of mini sessions!!!

If you know your man is not going to be up to a session then book one for yourself and give him the gift of YOU! We can create some amazing photos of you ( or you and your kids) for his office, bedside table or digital frame!

So, drag your husband, boyfriend, or even those cute little munchkins and join TenderShootz Photography in Corona on Sat. Feb. 6th to Show the LOVE and let me capture every tender kiss. longing look, and fun loving hug!

Show the LOVE session is 30 min. (up to 5 people) for $25
If you are one of the 1st 3 people to book a session you will receive a $5 print credit!

Space is limited so book today!
You can contact me at:
homegrownphotos@gmail.com
Leave a message on FB
or call 949-697-9509

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words and Inspiration for Photos

Sue's News, Views 'n Muse

Grab My Button

TenderShootz

Followers

Categories

© 2010 Heather Anderson Photography

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations | CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com